Valentine’s Day is almost upon us. Here is a recipe to whip up on V-Day morning for whoever you have a sweet tooth for in your life. And if you ride solo, whip it up for yourself – you are just as sweet!
Pancake Cookies [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Pancake Cookies [Vegan]
- 2/3 cup whole wheat pastry flour (100g)
- 1/3 cup garbanzo flour (50g)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (16g)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (4g)1 teaspoon baking powder (4g)
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder (20g)
- 1 cup coconut milk (235ml)
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter, melted (30g)
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (5ml)
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped – optional (55g)
How to Prepare Pancake Cookies [Vegan]
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Butter two 8 inch cake pans and sprinkle half of the walnuts on the bottom of one pan and half on the bottom of the other.
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender except for the walnuts and blend until just combined.
- Pour half of the batter into one pan and half into the other pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with vegan butter melted on top and maple syrup or chocolate syrup and powdered sugar.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.