This gluten-free spiced loaf is not only healthy, but it’s so delicious too! While it’s baking your home will smell so festive, thanks to a blend of warming spices. This can be enjoyed at any time of day and is even healthy enough for breakfast. It tastes great on it’s own, or with cranberry jam, or even toasted with your favourite spread.
Sweet Spiced Orange Cranberry Bread [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Sweet Spiced Orange Cranberry Bread [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 flax egg (2 tablespoons ground flax seeds, plus 6 tablespoons water)
- 2 cups buckwheat
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger ground
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pink salt
- 1/2 cup agave
- Juice of one orange
- 2/3 cup cranberries
- 1/3 cup raisins (warm water for 20 minutes to make them plump)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Zest of one orange
How to Prepare Sweet Spiced Orange Cranberry Bread [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in on bowl except for the zest, cranberries, and raisins.
- In a separate bowl combine the wet ingredients.
- Add these two mixtures together and when combined fold in the raisins and cranberries
- Pour into a loaf tin and bake for 30 minutes.
Calories: 216 | Carbs: 47 g | Fat: 2 g | Protein: 6 g | Sugar: 13 g | Sodium: 2 mgNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.