Steamed broccolini is misted with Liquid Aminos and tossed with chili flakes and sesame oil for a healthy side dish.
Steamed Broccolini with Liquid Aminos [Vegan, Gluten Free]
- 1 bunch broccolini
- pinch sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- Liquid Aminos (to taste)
- Set up a steamer. Fill with one inch of water and place over medium-high heat. Refer to the lessons on Steaming for more information, if necessary.
- Wash the broccolini and trim off the stem ends. Transfer the broccolini to the steaming basket and sprinkle with a pinch of salt. Place over the simmering water. Steam for approximately 3 to 5 minutes or until tender and cooked to your liking.
- Once the broccolini is cooked, transfer to a large bowl and spray with the liquid aminos.
- Sprinkle the chili flakes over top and drizzle with the sesame oil. Toss gently to combine.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve immediately.
Note: If desired, substitute soy sauce in place of liquid aminos.