Smoothie bowls are the easiest way and healthiest way to get lots of nourishing goodness in one serving. If you’re a fan lemon cheesecake, you will love this recipe! It’s like eating dessert for breakfast and the best thing is it will only takes about 5-10 mins to make.
Raw Vanilla, Berry, and Lemon ‘Cheesecake’ Smoothie Bowl [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Smoothie Bowl:
- 1/2 cup raw cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1/2 lemon, juice only and 1/2 grated rind of a lemon
- 1/4 cup coconut water
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla vegan protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
For Optional Toppings:
- Lemon chocolate
- Kiwi fruit
- Frozen berries
- Shredded coconut
- Few sliced of lemon
- Blend together cashews, coconut water, lemon rind, lemon juice, and vanilla until creamy.
- Add in banana, berries, and add in almond milk a bit at a time, add less milk if you want very thick otherwise add it all in.
- Pour into a bowl and add toppings.