This recipe is easy to make but awfully addicting. Cashew butter, pumpkin spice, and chocolate chips collide to create a irresistible bite that you'll want for dessert all the time!
Pumpkin Fudge [Vegan]
- 1 cup runny cashew butter (runny peanut butter works too if you're not strict paleo)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Optional: 1 tablespoon plant-based collagen
- Optional: 2 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients except for chocolate chips in food processor. Process until everything is evenly combined. Optional, fold in the chocolate chips
- Lay out a sheet of parchment paper in the pan and add the mixture. Freeze for at least 1 hour, then cut into small chunks. You can store them in a freezer safe container.