This is the ultimate cheesecake for spring and summer. It has notes of coconut and tart lemon and each individual slice is single-serving size, so it's perfect for parties! They're low in sugar and have a light, whipped texture, so even when the weather is warm, you can enjoy a slice of cheesecake and not feel weighed down.
Pink Lemonade Cheesecake [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Pink Lemonade Cheesecake [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Cheesecake:
- 1 cup soaked raw cashews
- 1 squeeze of lemon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 drops lemon stevia
- 1 13.66-ounce can coconut milk, solid portion only
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 pack frozen dragonfruit purée (defrosted) or puréed beets
For the Crust:
- 5 dates, soaked in water for a few minutes, if hard
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup nuts (cashews, almonds, or pepitas)
How to Prepare Pink Lemonade Cheesecake [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
To Make the Crust:
- In a food processor, combine all of the crust ingredients and blend until smooth. Texture should be crumbly. Press into a dish/muffin pan and store in freezer. For muffin pans place thick wax paper underneath in strips or full paper to easily pull out cheesecake.
To Make the Cheesecake:
- In a food processor, blend the soaked cashews and lemon until smooth, then add the solid coconut cream, blend for 1 minute, if too thick, add coconut milk portion 1 tablespoon at a time. Now add the remaining ingredients. Pulse until smooth. Remove the raw crust from freezer and top with the cheesecake (Store for 3-4 hours).
- When ready to enjoy, remove cheesecake from freezer, defrost for a few minutes, and top with mint and lemon peel and serve.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.