This is the ultimate cheesecake for spring and summer. It has notes of coconut and tart lemon and each individual slice is single-serving size, so it's perfect for parties! They're low in sugar and have a light, whipped texture, so even when the weather is warm, you can enjoy a slice of cheesecake and not feel weighed down.
Pink Lemonade Cheesecake [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Cheesecake:
- 1 cup soaked raw cashews
- 1 squeeze of lemon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 drops lemon stevia
- 1 13.66-ounce can coconut milk, solid portion only
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 pack frozen dragonfruit purée (defrosted) or puréed beets
For the Crust:
- 5 dates, soaked in water for a few minutes, if hard
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup nuts (cashews, almonds, or pepitas)
To Make the Crust:
- In a food processor, combine all of the crust ingredients and blend until smooth. Texture should be crumbly. Press into a dish/muffin pan and store in freezer. For muffin pans place thick wax paper underneath in strips or full paper to easily pull out cheesecake.
To Make the Cheesecake:
- In a food processor, blend the soaked cashews and lemon until smooth, then add the solid coconut cream, blend for 1 minute, if too thick, add coconut milk portion 1 tablespoon at a time. Now add the remaining ingredients. Pulse until smooth. Remove the raw crust from freezer and top with the cheesecake (Store for 3-4 hours).
- When ready to enjoy, remove cheesecake from freezer, defrost for a few minutes, and top with mint and lemon peel and serve.