Can you believe these amazing gooey pecan and coconut brownies are only made with seven ingredients?! It's true, and they are so incredibly decadent and yummy to boot!
7-Ingredient Pecan Coconut Brownies [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
- About 2 cups pecans
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut, plus more for topping
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup cacao powder (heaping)
- 10 dates, pits removed
- Place pecans in a food processor and blend on high until finely ground.
- Add in the coconut and blend until mixed.
- Add in the spices and salt. Pulse to combine.
- Add in the cacao powder and blend until mixed.
- Add the dates one at a time through the tube while the food processor is running. The mix should turn from crumbly to a little bit gooey. When pressed, the mixture should stick together. If not, add dates one at a time until it holds together.
- Press the mixture into an 8-inch square dish (or whatever container you plan to use), and flatten with a spatula or your hands. Place in the freezer or fridge until ready to serve. They're easiest to cut when they are cold.