These no-bake almond flower cookies make a quick and easy dessert for any occasion. Relaxing at home? Make a batch — it takes only 10 minutes. Got invited to a party? Also the perfect time to whip up a batch. These cute little flowers are adorably tiny and making them is as easy as pie.
No-Bake Almond Flower Cookies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon rosewater
- Warm water, for kneading dough
- A few drops of red food color (optional)
- Coconut oil, for greasing
- Pistachio, for garnish
- Add almond flour to a mixing bowl. Add food color, if using, and mix well. Add rose water and mix well.
- Microwave this mixture for 30 seconds. Add sugar and mix well.
- Add only 2-3 teaspoons of water to knead the dough. Add more water, if needed.
- Apply little coconut oil to the dough and roll it into a ball.
- Grease your palms with coconut oil and transfer this dough onto a parchment paper.
- Roll into a 1/4-inch thick circle. Take a flower-shaped cookie cutter and cut into flower shapes.
- Decorate with pistachios and serve.