This was so simple and pretty easy and was THE BEST raw wrap I've ever had. Even my hubby loved it and he hates anything that comes from the dehydrator! (#hashtaghubbyapproved). I lined my wraps with my turmeric sauce and julienned cucumber and carrot, sliced green onions, fresh lettuce, and a couple slices of avocado.
Raw Mango Coconut Basil Wraps [Vegan,Gluten-Free]
- 1 juicy mango
- 1 cup young coconut meat
- handful fresh basil
- Add the mango to your high speed blender.
- Take your coconut meat and chop it up finely (this helps the blender) and add to the blender.
- Blend on low to incorporate the ingredients.
- Increase the speed and use your tamper to push the ingredients down.
- Blend on high until everything is completely smooth. Pour into a bowl.
- Cut your fresh basil chiffonade style and add to the mango-coconut mixture.
- Stir everything together and then spread onto a Teflex sheet for the dehydrator.
- Dehydrate at 105 degrees until dried but still flexible.
- Peel off the liner and use as a wrap!