Finish off a savory summer meal with this refreshing, fruity and floral dessert! This lavender and lemon sorbet is a unique twist on the classic lemon iced treat. With only five ingredients, you can easily whip up this recipe and still wow your friends and family.
Lavender and Lemon Sorbet [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 2/3 cups of water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 drops of lavender oil
- 3-4 tablespoons of agave syrup
- Lavender flowers and lemon zest as a garnish
- Mix the water, lemon juice, agave syrup, and lavender oil well in a shallow bowl.
- Freeze and stir thoroughly with a fork until a sorbet is formed.
- Serve with lavender blossoms and lemon peel.