Not a fan of salad? Maybe all you need is a good dressing. This kimchi vinaigrette is versatile, flavor-packed, and simple to make! Kimchi juice adds a bright acidity and spice that turns any boring salad into one that you'll crave.
Kimchi Vinaigrette [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Kimchi Vinaigrette [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- 6 tablespoons kimchi liquid
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard or 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon raw agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
How to Prepare Kimchi Vinaigrette [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- In a food processor or blender, add oil, kimchi liquid, dry or wet mustard, agave, and rice vinegar. Pulse for 1 minute until mixture emulsifies.
- Add minced shallot to blender and pulse together for 30 seconds.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate for up to one week.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.