Nutella inspired granola takes the stage in this incredible breakfast, dessert, or snack! This hazelnut, chocolatey mix of granola will leave your sweet tooth cravings more than satisfied.
Hazelnut Granola [Vegan]
- 2 cups oat flakes
- 3/4 cup hazelnuts unsalted, coarse-chopped
- 1/3 cup unsalted hazelnuts, powdered
- 3/4 cup raisin
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 4 tablespoons agave syrup
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil or sunflower oil
- 2/3 cup chocolate, chopped
For the Nutella:
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts
- 1 teaspoon cocoa
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons plant based milk
- In a bowl mix oats with cocoa, hazelnuts and optionally half a teaspoon of salt. Pulse in the blender the nutella ingredients. In bowl mix the agave syrup, coconut oil and nutella. Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ones.
- Spread them on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven for about 30 minutes at 350°F until they are golden brown. During baking stir with a spoon. Be careful not to burn, keep an eye on them.
- When it's ready, get it out of the oven, let it cool, and then add the raisins and the chocolate. Store in an airtight container.