This dressing is so good! It’s got a ton of herbaceous flavor and will make your tastebuds do a happy dance! I swear I could eat this on every salad. It’s low fat so pour it on!
Greek Dressing [Vegan, Oil-Free, Low-Fat]
- 2 cups chopped zucchini
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon salt-free seasoning
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 pitted dates
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped oregano
- Pinch of salt or to taste (optional)
- Blend all ingredients, except the fresh herbs until smooth.
- Add the fresh parsley and oregano and pulse until incorporated but not fully blended.
- That's it!