Pineapple, fresh cilantro, spinach, jalapeño, ginger and coconut water come together to make one outstanding juice—it's so good you may just want to make it into a cocktail.
El Camino Juice [Vegan]
- 1/2 fresh pineapple
- 1 small bunch fresh cilantro
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger
- 500 ml (2 cups) coconut water
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 1/2 bunch fresh mint (or to taste)
- To prepare the juice, remove the skin from the pineapple and cut into long strips. Wash the cilantro and spinach and set aside. For the jalapeño, if you like a bit of spice, leave the seeds, if not, then remove them. Lastly, gather the ginger. There is no need to peel it.
- Put all of the ingredients through a juicer. Once done, add the coconut water to the juice and stir to combine. Serve immediately.
Depending on how you are using the juice or how strong you want the pineapple and cilantro flavor to come through, you may want to add more or less coconut water. For instance, if you are serving this as a juice, 2 cups is likely right; however, if you are serving this as a cocktail, you may want to add a bit less. If serving as a cocktail, vodka and/or tequila go well with this particular flavor combination.