Enjoy the flavors of eggnog and hot chocolate together in this dairy-free and egg-free vegan eggnog hot chocolate! This drink is thick, creamy, and totally holiday-inspired. Give that boring mug of hot chocolate a new level of flavor by making it with a simple vegan eggnog. Just try not to eat half the bag of mini marshmallows while you are waiting for it to heat…
Eggnog Hot Chocolate [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup lite coconut milk, canned
- 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Dairy-free whipped cream (optional)
- Cinnamon, for sprinkling on top (optional)
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients over medium heat. Bring to a low simmer.
- Pour into a mug, top with whipped cream or marshmallows and enjoy!