Enjoy the flavors of eggnog and hot chocolate together in this dairy-free and egg-free vegan eggnog hot chocolate! This drink is thick, creamy, and totally holiday-inspired. Give that boring mug of hot chocolate a new level of flavor by making it with simple vegan eggnog. Just try not to eat half the bag of mini marshmallows while you are waiting for it to heat…
Eggnog Hot Chocolate [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Eggnog Hot Chocolate [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup lite coconut milk, canned
- 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Dairy-free whipped cream (optional)
- Cinnamon, for sprinkling on top (optional)
How to Prepare Eggnog Hot Chocolate [Vegan]
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients over medium heat. Bring to a low simmer.
- Pour into a mug, top with whipped cream or marshmallows
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 226 | Total Carbs: 24 g | Total Fat: 16 g | Total Protein: 4 g | Total Sodium: 102 mg | Total Sugar: 14 g Nutrition information does not include optional ingredients.Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.