This cereal can be enjoyed at any time of the day!
Chocolate Crispies [Vegan]
- 1 cup of puffed rice (or millet or quinoa or wheat ...)
- 3/4 cups of brown rice syrup
- 1 oz cocoa powder
- 2 oz of melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients very well, except puffed rice.
- Then add the puffed rice to the mixture and mix well.
- Let it rest for at least 30 minutes for the puffed rice to absorb all the flavors.
- Turn on the oven at 160ºC without a fan.
- Line two large trays with parchment paper.
- Spread the mixture of cereals you have prepared on the trays. Do not concentrate them all on the same tray, it is preferable to make several batches.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove the trays, turn the cereal over with a fork and change the trays (the top one comes down).
- Cook for another 7 minutes.
- Remove from the oven (they will still be soft to the touch) and let it cool down for a few minutes. The cereals will quickly start to become crunchy and as soon as you can, without burning yourself , start to separate them from each other with your hands, the result will be even better.
- When completely cold, store in a tightly closed bottle.