This Breakfast Buddha Bowl with Oatmeal with Date Sugar & Plant Based Yogurt is the perfect way to start your day. It's delicious, filling, and will have you feeling amazing!
Breakfast Buddha Bowl [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Breakfast Buddha Bowl [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chia
- 2 tablespoons date sugar to taste you may add more if you like
- 1 tablespoon vegan protein powder
- 1/4 cup plain plant-based yogurt I use Riviera or So Delicious
- 1 tablespoon crushed hazelnuts
- Cacao bits 2 to taste
- Vegan chocolate optional
- Sliced strawberries and bananas or other fruits of your choice
How to Prepare Breakfast Buddha Bowl [Vegan]
- In a pot, bring water to a boil and add oats.
- Reduce the heat and stir until the mixture thickens.
- Take it off the heat, add date sugar, chia, protein powder, yogurt, and stir well.
- Transfer to your bowl.
- Top with fruits, hazelnuts, and cacao bits.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.