This week, we discovered swanky new dinner spots, updated pizza menus, and weekly courses. This weekend, get ready for more! We’ve spotted plenty of new restaurants, plant-based menus, and more for you to check out this weekend. Here are some of the coolest and most delicious places we’ve found. Yum.
- Plates, London: Plates is only open as a restaurant one evening a week, but during that evening you’ll find plant-based fine dining focusing on fruits, organic vegetables, and wild herbs. Find them at 93 Kingsland Rd, London, E2 8AG for the ultimate fancy food experience.
- ZeeZee’s Vegan, Roanoke, VA: This new vegan eatery has a Philly cheese steak sub with chopped seitan and an owner who is a vegan himself. It’s a rare commodity in Roanoke. Find it at 32 Market Square SE, Roanoke, VA 24011.
- Next Generation Pizza, Miami, FL: There’s a new vegan pizzeria in Coconut Grove, and it’s sure to be a hit. On the menu, you’ll discover pizzas topped with vegan ricotta, mozzarella, and Parmesan as well as blueberries, thyme, and caramelized onions. Find them located at 2895 McFarlane Road, in the VShops food hall.
- Leguminati, Orlando, FL: Besides their fantastic name and unique branding, Leguminati is an all-vegan eatery serving up breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They’ll be open August 4th. Find them at 2401 Curry Ford Rd.
- Nuvegan Café, Richmond, VA: This is an all vegan restaurant chain now open in Richmond, that offers vegan fried chicken, crab cakes, cold salads, and lasagna. They’ll have comfort food at every hour of the day. Find them at 417 W. Grace St.
- Lake Effect Diner, Buffalo, NY: If you haven’t been here before, you will surely go now. This 50’s inspired diner has a veggie benedict, vegan cheesecake and vegan VLT (smoked ‘bacon, lettuce and tomato) Find them at 3165 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214.
- Heart Beet Kitchen, Ocean City, NJ: This restaurant offers vegan versions of classic American fare! They have a Tempeh Benedict, portobello burger and a variety of healthy smoothies, too. Find them at 29 Haddon Avenue
Westmont, NJ 08108.
Email us at [email protected] if you spot any new vegan restaurants near you and we’ll feature it in our ongoing ‘Spotted’ series!
If you enjoy food that is served in vegan restaurants like these, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App, it’s available for both Android and iPhone and has free and paid versions. The app is loaded with thousands of allergy-friendly & vegan recipes/cooking tips, has hundreds of search filters and features like bookmarking, meal plans and more!
Lead image source: Shutterstock