It’s that time of the week again! When Friday comes, and so do the plethora of vegan restaurants, menus and cafes that have either added vegan options, changed up their menu entirely or just opened. So, keep reading below to check out all the delicious plant-based delicacies that you may or may not have heard of yet!
- Greene King, UK: This is the country’s biggest pub chain, and it’s now serving up vegan-friendly fish and chips, as part of a new menu. The vegan fillets are made of entirely plant-based ingredients. They’re located at Westgate Brewery
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP33.
- White Cub, Mumbai: This is an Indian company that makes dairy-free and gluten-free vegan ice cream, from Butterscotch, Blueberry Nights, Sinful Chocolate to Mango Moments.
- Grindcore House & Crust Vegan Bakery, Philadelphia PA: These two places will open a joint business in the West Philadelphia area this summer. They’ll have coffee, bagels, sandwiches, salads, and baked goods—including chocolate chip cookie sandwiches. They’ll be in West Philidelphia when they open.
- Koocha Mezze Bar, Bristol, UK: This cocktail and mezze bar are now serving plant-based Parisian food and drinks, like vegan kebabs, a white bean stew, spiced cauliflower and more. They’re located at 10 Zetland Road
Bristol, United Kingdom BS6 7AD.
- Unburger Grill, Michigan, US: This fast food vegan stop-and-go has summer slaw, zucchini lasagna, vegan brownies, and of course, tons of burgers. They’re located in Michigan, US.
- Smith & Daughters,Fitzroy, Victoria: This 100% vegan south-of-the-border restaurant has gone Italian. They have not-beef carpaccio, cacio e pepe, and mushroom marsala. They’re located at 175 Brunswick St, Fitzroy VIC 3065.
- Cafe No Fur, Las Vegas, NV: This partially scandalous cafe has tofu hot dogs, monster nachos with vegan cheese, hot ‘chicken’ wings, veggie stir-fry, soy chicken salads and more. Find them at 5115 Spring Mountain Rd. Suite 225
Las Vegas, Nevada 89146.
- English Dockside West, Colorado Ave, Colorado: The seafood eatery with Southern style in Old Colorado City, recently added vegan options! They have beefless tips, seasoned fries, and even vegan meatballs. Find them at 1201 W. Colorado Ave. Colorado Springs, CO 80904.
Email us at [email protected] if you spot any new vegan restaurants near you and we’ll feature it in our ongoing ‘Spotted’ series!
If you enjoy food that is served in vegan restaurants like these, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App, it’s available for both Android and iPhone and has free and paid versions. The app is loaded with thousands of allergy-friendly & vegan recipes/cooking tips, has hundreds of search filters and features like bookmarking, meal plans and more! The app shows you how having diet/health/food preferences can be full of delicious abundance rather than restrictions!
Lead image source: Shutterstock