She fills a wine glass with water and tightly holds a towel on top. You then want to carefully turn the glass upside down with the towel still tightly secured, so the water doesn’t spill out, and place the towel side on your head. She shows the bubbles in the water rising to the surface of the glass. This headache hack is supposed to quickly relieve a headache.
While this may seem completely absurd, plenty of TikTok users fled to the comments to figure out why this was happening and if it was worth trying. Some users suspected that micro air bubbles rushed through the cloth and into the glass, and others said it was just air coming into the glass as the water went into the towel. While there is not much scientific evidence on this hack, some people have confirmed that they felt better after trying this hack, and others just recommend taking Tylenol to ease your headache.
- TikTok Cure for Bloating
- 10 Veganized TikTok Drinks You Need To Try!
- TikTok Health Hack For Stuffy Nose!
- TikTok Hack for Headache Relief
- Chlorophyll: The Lowdown on TikTok’s Latest Health Trend
- Viral TikTok Nutrition Trends You Should Avoid
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.