Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
A rescue dog named Badger has gone viral after a TikTok video showing his reaction to meeting a cat for the first time. The hilarious TikTok was shared by @camilleandthedogs and quickly racked up over 8 million views.
The TikTok was shared with the caption, “Throwback to this time last year when poor Badger got neutered and met the cat all in one day.” It’s safe to say it was a big day for Badger, and he was very skeptical of the cat. The 80-pound Akita mix can be seen looking worried and whimpering at the cat.
Badger’s human can be heard trying to reassure the dog, saying, “it’s just a kitty,” and “we like the cat,” but it doesn’t seem to calm Badger’s nerves.
One user commented, “I’ve never seen a dog look so worried.”
- Senior Dog Gets Zoomies For the First Time Since Friend Died
- 8 Most Adorable Pet Habits That Make Us Smile
- 8 Enriching and Fun Games to Play with Your Dog
- How to Deal With a ‘Crazy’ Cat
- What Happens When a Rescued Sheep Gets Into an Office? A Wild Party, That’s What! (VIDEO)
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!