@usamedical #stitch with @itsallamindset simple bedtime hacks #wellness #selflove #mindset #mentalhealth #bedtime #sleephack ♬ original sound – Jake Crossman
1. The first tip is to drink a big glass of water before you go to bed; Crossman explains that over time, your body will learn this new ritual and retain the water throughout the night, so you don’t wake up with a dry mouth and dehydrated. Not only does this help prevent dehydration while you’re sleeping, but it also may help you attain the drop in core body temperature that induces sleepiness, says sleep foundation.
2. The second tip is to take 400mg of Magnesium glycinate before bed along with the water. Crossman explains that Magnesium is the mineral responsible for over 3,000 enzymes in your body, as well as cellular redox, or how effectively the mitochondria in your cells can process energy. Magnesium helps the body relax by reducing stress and promoting longer, higher-quality sleep.
Crossman claims that if you start implementing these two nighttime rituals, you will wake up every day feeling incredible and ready to take on the day ahead of you. He also claims that your sleep quality will improve in less than a week! As always, check with your care provider before adding supplements to your diet.
- TikTok Tip: 4 Mental Health Issues That Aren’t Talked About Enough
- Why Eating Plant-Based Can Boost Your Mental Health
- 5 Diet Changes That Can Help You Take Charge of Your Mental Health This Year
- How You Can Reduce Mental Fatigue with an Amino Acid Called L-Theanine
- 15 Plant-Based Recipes for Better Sleep
- Kick Your Insomnia With These 5 Sleep-Inducing Plant-Based Foods
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and essential stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in typical household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.