Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
A TikTok of a golden retriever named Palmer insisting on sitting next to a child car seat has garnered considerable attention, amassing a whopping 1.9 million views.
Uploaded by user @fordandpalmer, the video initially shows Palmer facing away from the camera, adjacent to a car seat, a position she apparently prefers. The reason for this preference becomes clear as a small hand emerges from the car seat, gently scratching Palmer’s neck, prompting the caption, “THE TINY HAND SCRATCHES.”
Research suggests that there is a symbiotic relationship between dogs and children, providing numerous benefits, including increased physical activity, stress reduction, and empathy development. Despite a few potential drawbacks, like dog bites, the overall impact of child-dog interactions is overwhelmingly positive.
The delightful interaction between the child and Palmer in this viral video has melted the hearts of TikTok viewers. Users have left numerous comments expressing their admiration for the special bond between the two, with one user commenting, “You always sit next to your best friend on the bus. It’s the rule.”
- Puppy Protector: Tiny Guard Dog’s Instant Transformation
- Petition: Justice for Dog Who Was Neglected So Badly They Had to Have Their Eye Removed
- ABC News Crew Rescues Trapped Dog Amidst Tornado Aftermath
- Woody Harrelson Posts Heartbreaking Reaction to Dog Being Shot by Cops
- These Dogs Were Sold to Animal Testing But Now They Need Homes
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!