Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Pimento the Corgi puppy has only been living with his human Emily and cat sibling April since January. However, he already knows the house rules and isn’t afraid to enforce them! Recently, a video posted to the TikTok account @hellopimento shows him tattling on his feline sibling for getting up to something she shouldn’t.
Also dont judge my messy house I’ve been sick with the flu ok
In the video, Pimento runs excitedly back and forth between the kitchen and his human. The text overlay on the video explains what is going on. “My dog noticed I yell at my cat every time she gets on the kitchen counter, so now he tattles on her” it reads. Emily soon gets up and scolds April for sitting on the counter, while the Corgi looks quite pleased with himself.
Viewers loved the “sibling rivalry,” and many shared that their animal companions have a similar dynamic. “My corgi does this too, we call her the sheriff,” wrote one TikTok user in the video’s comments. The funny video has roughly 3 million views on TikTok.
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to adopt instead of shop. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- Trapped Corgi Rescued by Golden Retrievers
- Paralyzed Corgi Finds a New Way to Chase Birds, Thanks to His Devoted Pawrent
- A “Hangry” Corgi’s Tantrum Takes TikTok by Storm
- A Cat and a Corgi Share the Most Precious Relationship
- Adorable! Corgi Puppies Learn to Walk and Climb (Video)
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in typical household and personal care products!