Spiralizing is the cooking method that uses the spiralizer to spin vegetables into noodles. Talk about creative! With these noodles, you can have a yummy bowl of pasta in mere minutes – it only takes 30 seconds to spiralize a vegetable!
While pasta and noodles can be made with spiralized vegetables, so can burger buns, pizzas, breakfast pancakes, and more! Get out of the tofu stir-fry rut and start spiralizing today to eat creatively every night.
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- 3 tbsp olive oil (or more, if you prefer it creamier)
- 5 cranks of the sea salt grinder
- 7 cranks of the peppercorn grinder
Zucchini Pasta Ingredients
- 1 medium zucchini, spiralized into thin noodles
- ½ ear of corn
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/3 cup cannellini beans
- Place your corn in a medium saucepan, cover with water, and bring to a boil. Boil for 2-3 minutes and then pour out into a colander to drain. Once cooled, scrape the kernels off the cob and set aside.
- Place all of the ingredients for the pesto into a food processor and blend until creamy. Set aside.
- Place a large skillet over medium-low heat. Once skillet heats, add in zucchini noodles, spinach and sun dried tomato pesto. Mix to combine thoroughly and stir frequently to cook. Stir frequently until noodles heat, soften and the pesto covers all noodles.
- Pour the pasta into a bowl and top with cannellini beans and corn. Enjoy!