This recipe will remind you of melted vanilla ice cream, but without the dairy. When made with less water this delicious recipe is a great base for non-dairy ice cream as well.
Vanilla Milkshake [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Vanilla Milkshake [Vegan]
- 3 cups almond or non–dairy milk of choice
- 1 whole vanilla bean, scraped
- 1/4 cup coconut meat or cashews soaked in 3 cups of warm water for 3 to 4 hours to soften, drained
- 3 tablespoons liquid sweetener
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
How to Prepare Vanilla Milkshake [Vegan]
- Place the milk in a high-speed blender. Add the vanilla seeds, coconut meat, liquid sweetener and coconut butter and process until VERY smooth.
- Transfer to another container, cover, and refrigerate for at least an hour or until well-chilled.
- Serve chilled or over ice.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.