If you are a coffee lover you will be pleased to hear that you can make your morning coffee super healthy by including additional nutrients to your morning cup of Joe.
Superfood Coffee [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Superfood Coffee [Vegan]
For the Coffee:
- 4 tablespoons organic, fair trade coffee
- 2 cups fresh, filtered water
For the Superfood Blend:
- 1/2 teaspoon organic raw cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon maca powder
- 1/2 teaspoon mushroom powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ceylon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
How to Prepare Superfood Coffee [Vegan]
- Prepare coffee using either a french press or a drip coffee maker.
- Combine all superfood ingredients.
- Place prepared coffee and the superfood ingredients in a vented blender and blend until frothy. Alternatively, pour the superfood ingredients into the coffee and use an electric whisk to blend and froth.
- You can add some plant-based milk to your coffee blend, but try to stay away from adding extra sweeteners.
- This recipe will serve two people a small cup of coffee each or one person with a large cup of coffee and top up
- For convenience, make four or eight servings of the superfood blend at a time and store in a glass container. Measure out 2 to 3 tsp to prepare your coffee as per the recipe.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.