These Spicy Roasted Chickpeas are the most addictive snack ever. They are perfectly spicy, crunchy, and of course, so delicious. The best part is they are high in fiber, high in protein, low in fat, and couldn’t be easier to make! Mix the chickpeas with olive oil and spices, then roast in the oven. They are so versatile. Not only do they taste amazing on their own for healthy snacking, but you can also add them to salads and pasta dishes.
Spicy Roasted Chickpeas [Vegan]
- 15 ounce can chickpeas (2 cups cooked, drained, and rinsed)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 390°F.
- Ensure the chickpeas are completely dry.
- Then put in a bowl with other ingredients and mix until the chickpeas are even coated.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stirring them halfway through.