Just 5 ingredients–including salt–to make this rich and luscious Salted Chocolate Tahini Fudge. Super quick and easy, plus it’s dairy-free, vegan, gluten-free, Paleo, and refined sugar-free.
Salted Chocolate Tahini Fudge [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Salted Chocolate Tahini Fudge [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil or cacao butter
- Pinch of sea salt
How to Prepare Salted Chocolate Tahini Fudge [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until you get a smooth even mixture.
- Line a 5x5 inch dish with parchment paper and pour in the mixture. Freeze for at least 2 hours, then cut into squares and enjoy.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.