This fudge is perfect for when you want a quick, nutritious, delicious, and satisfying snack.
Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Cup Freezer Fudge [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Cup Freezer Fudge [Vegan]
- 1 cup Salted Caramel peanut butter (or other “drippy” peanut butter or nut/seed butter of choice)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup vegan vanilla protein powder (or sugar-free powdered peanut butter or oat flour)
- 1/4 cup maple sugar-free monk fruit sweetener (or pure maple syrup)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- optional toppings: diced sugar-free Lakanto Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, sugar-free chocolate chips, roasted peanuts, flaked salt, or toppings of choice
How to Prepare Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Cup Freezer Fudge [Vegan]
- Line a muffin pan with silicone liners (or use a silicone pan).
- Put peanut butter and coconut oil in a medium bowl and beat with a hand mixer. Add protein powder, sweetener, vanilla and almond extracts, and salt, and continue to beat, just until smooth. Adjust sweetener, extracts, and salt to taste.
- Scoop the fudge into the prepared muffin pan.
- Sprinkle with toppings as desired and freeze until firm. Serve cold.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.