This raw avocado chocolate mousse recipe will be your new favorite treat. It is surprisingly tasty, and you can't taste the avocado at all. The avocado gives this sweet treat its silky softness, not to mention the vast amount of nutrients. You could eat this avocado chocolate mousse for breakfast, lunch, or dinner because it's so healthy. More like a very thick smoothie or a pudding, you’ll forget how healthy this avocado chocolate mousse recipe is after your first bit.
Raw Avocado Cacao Mousse [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Raw Avocado Cacao Mousse [Vegan]
- 3/4 cup almond milk (you can make your own to make this recipe fully raw)
- 3 avocados, stone removed and flesh scooped out of the skin
- Just over a cup of cacao nibs or powder
- 1/4 cup agave nectar, or maple syrup (or 2 teaspoons powdered stevia for sugar-free option)
How to Prepare Raw Avocado Cacao Mousse [Vegan]
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until silky smooth. If your blender is not so powerful, add the cacao bit by bit and stop the blender every once in a while to scrape down the sides with a spatula.
- Pour into 6 glasses and refrigerate for at least 4 hours (overnight delivers the best results).
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 1559 | Total Carbs: 174 g | Total Fat: 83 g | Total Protein: 33 g | Total Sodium: 347 g | Total Sugar: 64 g (Per Serving) Calories: 260 | Carbs: 29 g | Fat: 14 g | Protein: 6 g | Sodium: 58 g | Sugar: 11 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.