Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding is a delicious and easy breakfast for this fall/winter season. Spice up your traditional chia pudding with pumpkin puree and a dollop of coconut yogurt. Pretty much a healthy dessert for breakfast.
Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding [Vegan]
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 huge tablespoon of pure pumpkin puree (nothing else added)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup
- coconut yogurt and fruit for the topping
- Mix the almond milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, pumpkin puree and vanilla in a small bowl, and let this sit overnight (or for at least 1 hour).
- Store in an airtight container (I used a mason jar), top with any fruit and the coconut yogurt, and take to work or university to enjoy!
Leave your chia pudding in the fridge overnight and enjoy in the morning.