This is an easy healthy vanilla chocolate chip banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time.
Healthy Vanilla Chocolate Chip Banana Bread [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Healthy Vanilla Chocolate Chip Banana Bread [Vegan]
- 2 cups buckwheat flour
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 3 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3 Medium Ripe Bananas
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 Flax Egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Vegan Dark Chocolate Chips
How to Prepare Healthy Vanilla Chocolate Chip Banana Bread [Vegan]
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Add flour to a mixing bowl. Add the coconut sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon and mix together.
- Add the bananas to a blender with the almond milk, vanilla extract and coconut oil. Blend until just blended.
- Pour the blended banana mix over the dry ingredients and then add the flax egg and mix in until combined. The batter will be fairly thick.
- Add about 3/4 of the vegan dark chocolate chips and fold in. Keep roughly a 1/4 of them aside to place on top.
- Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan and cut out parchment paper to line the bottom.
- Pour the batter into the pan and spread out evenly. Place the remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Place into the oven and bake for around 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.