This is an easy healthy vanilla chocolate chip banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time.
Healthy Vanilla Chocolate Chip Banana Bread [Vegan]
- 2 cups buckwheat flour
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 3 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3 Medium Ripe Bananas
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 Flax Egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Vegan Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Add flour to a mixing bowl. Add the coconut sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon and mix together.
- Add the bananas to a blender with the almond milk, vanilla extract and coconut oil. Blend until just blended.
- Pour the blended banana mix over the dry ingredients and then add the flax egg and mix in until combined. The batter will be fairly thick.
- Add about 3/4 of the vegan dark chocolate chips and fold in. Keep roughly a 1/4 of them aside to place on top.
- Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan and cut out parchment paper to line the bottom.
- Pour the batter into the pan and spread out evenly. Place the remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Place into the oven and bake for around 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean