Dill Pickle French Fries are salty, tangy and bursting with dill flavor just like dill pickle chips! Apple cider vinegar gives these fries a tangy flavor and they are seasoned with fresh dill, garlic powder and mustard powder.
Dill Pickle French Fries [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Dill Pickle French Fries [Vegan]
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 potatoes
How to Prepare Dill Pickle French Fries [Vegan]
- Pre-heat the oven to 450°F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix the oil and vinegar, add herbs and spices and stir until mixed.
- Slice the potatoes into long thin fries and toss them in the dill mixture to evenly coat.
- Spread the fries evenly on the baking sheets and cook for 40-60 minutes. Turn the fries every 10 minutes and rotate the racks until the desired crispiness is reached.
Brining these french fries in a salt-and-cabbage solution seasons them and, as they start to lightly ferment, infuses them with a slight tang. Think salt-and-vinegar chips and you get the right idea.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Calories (kcal) 420 Fat (g) 15 Saturated Fat (g) 1.5 Cholesterol (mg) 0 Carbohydrates (g) 63 Dietary Fiber (g) 7 Total Sugars (g) 4 Protein (g) 8 Sodium (mg) 1830Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.