Who doesn't love an easy, vegan, raw, chocolate, no-bake recipe? These power bites are simple, nutritious, and packed with chocolatey goodness. Peanut butter and chocolate rolled in coconut will always taste amazing!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Power Bites [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup ground gluten-free oats or oat flour
- 1/2 cup ground walnuts
- 1/4 cup unsweetened raw cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons ground flaxseeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 teaspoons water
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a food processor, combine ground oats, ground walnuts, cacao powder, and ground flax. Pulse until well mixed.
- Add vanilla and maple syrup. Pulse until well combined and mixture becomes sticky. You may need to wipe down sides with a spatula.
- Add peanut butter and water. Pulse a few times until it reaches a dough-like consistency.
- Transfer mixture to a medium-sized bowl and roll into approximately 10 truffle-sized balls.
- Add the coconut to a small bowl and roll balls in coconut until fully covered.
Can be eaten immediately or stored in the refrigerator for a later time. Enjoy!