Who doesn't love an easy, vegan, raw, chocolate, no-bake recipe? These power bites are simple, nutritious, and packed with chocolatey goodness. Peanut butter and chocolate rolled in coconut will always taste amazing!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Power Bites [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Chocolate Peanut Butter Power Bites [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup ground gluten-free oats or oat flour
- 1/2 cup ground walnuts
- 1/4 cup unsweetened raw cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons ground flaxseeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 teaspoons water
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
How to Prepare Chocolate Peanut Butter Power Bites [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- In a food processor, combine ground oats, ground walnuts, cacao powder, and ground flax. Pulse until well mixed.
- Add vanilla and maple syrup. Pulse until well combined and mixture becomes sticky. You may need to wipe down sides with a spatula.
- Add peanut butter and water. Pulse a few times until it reaches a dough-like consistency.
- Transfer mixture to a medium-sized bowl and roll into approximately 10 truffle-sized balls.
- Add the coconut to a small bowl and roll balls in coconut until fully covered.
Can be eaten immediately or stored in the refrigerator for a later time. Enjoy!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
- Flax Seed
- Peanut Butter
- Raw Cacao
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 1047 | Total Carbs: 104 g | Total Fat: 70 g | Total Protein: 28 g | Total Sodium: 593 g | Total Sugar: 53 g Per Serving: Calories: 105 | Carbs: 10 g | Fat: 7 g | Protein: 3 g | Sodium: 59 mg | Sugar: 5 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.