While celery juice alone isn’t the most palatable juice, when combined with apples and lemon, it’s quite refreshing. This juice is the color of sunshine and is sure to brighten any morning.
Celery Sunshine [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Celery Sunshine [Vegan]
- 2 medium stalks celery
- 3 medium apples
- 1 medium lemon, peeled and segmented
How to Prepare Celery Sunshine [Vegan]
- Prepare the celery stalks by cutting them into the appropriate-sized pieces for your juicer.
- Prepare the apples by coring them and cutting them into appropriate-sized pieces for your juicer.
- Process the celery, apples, and lemon through the juicer.
- Consume immediately over ice or allow to chill in the refrigerator before serving.
- Can be stored in a glass air-tight container in the refrigerator up to 12 hours if using a centrifugal juicer and up to 3 days if using a masticating juicer.
Excerpted from Anti-Inflammatory Drinks for Health by Maryea Flaherty. Copyright © 2019 Simon & Schuster, Inc. Used by permission of the publisher, Adams Media, a division of Simon and Schuster. All rights reserved.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving: Calories: 275 | Carbs: 67 g | Fat: 0.6 g | Protein: 1.6 g | Sodium: 70 mg | Sugar: 59.3 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.