Sonnet Lauberth is a holistic health coach empowering women to take better care of themselves and remove the barriers that are keeping them stuck. Sonnet helps women to have more energy, lose weight, banish their digestive issues, and create more meaningful relationships. She believes that your health is a system and there is more to being healthy than simply eating the right foods and getting exercise.
Sonnet is also the voice behind For The Love of Food, a blog about plant-based cooking using seasonal and local ingredients. She is based in Seattle, Washington.
From delicious vegan recipes and healthy eating tips to natural bath and body products, Sonnet has published an impressive collection of articles on One Green Planet! Her pieces are informative, approachable, and definitely worth a read:
- 7 Tips for Transitioning to a Healthier Diet
- Shopping at the Farmers Market: Your Questions Answered
- Three Surprising Ways to Curb Sugar Cravings
- Eating Whole Grains: Health Benefits and a Recipe!
- The Mindful Eating Project
Bath, Body and Self-Care:
- Acorn Squash Apple Soup
- Lavender Coconut Ice Cream
- Tempeh “Tuna” Salad
- Pineapple Fried Quinoa
- Sesame Roasted Beets and Greens
- Lentil Loaf
- Hearty Lentil and Brown Rice Burger
- Simple Lentil Dal
- Dreamsicle Smoothie
- Coconut Ginger Smoothie
- Not Your Average Carrot Juice
For more of Sonnet’s tips and recipes or to learn about her health coaching services, visit For the Love of Food Blog and Healthy You Everyday. You can also follow her on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter @loveoffoodblog.