Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now a part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App! Our newest recipes are stunning, so if you’re looking for something new and delicious, these recipes are it!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Popular Trends Archives!
1. Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal Bars
Source: Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal Bars
2. Spinach Pesto Pasta With Almond Parmesan
Packed with spinach, basil, toasted almonds and garlic, get ready to bless your pasta with a whole heap of flavor! A convenient bonus is that this Spinach Pesto Pasta With Almond Parmesan by Harriet Porterfield can be prepared in less than 20 minutes, perfect for a speedy evening meal.
3. Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Cup Freezer Fudge
4. Tofu Scramble and Collard Greens
Source: Tofu Scramble and Collard Greens
5. Raw Lemon and Fig Cheesecake
Source: Raw Lemon and Fig Cheesecake
The sweet, fruity flavor of the figs pairs delicately with the lemon in this Raw Lemon and Fig Cheesecake by Emily von Euw; and as usual the creaminess from the cashews creates one unbelievably smooth end result that everyone is going to gawk at. Wait – can you gawk with your mouth? Well either way, you can’t go wrong with raw vegan cheesecake. If you’re allergic to nuts you can use young coconut meat instead of cashews, and oats or buckwheat groats instead of pecans; hip hip hurrah for versatility in the kitchen! Although you can serve this cheesecake the day after you make it, I seriously recommend letting it sit another day in the fridge so the flavours can develop (just make sure it’s covered). It’s worth it, trust me.
6. Schezwan Fried Rice
Source: Schezwan Fried Rice
7. Boston Creme Donuts
Source: Boston Creme Donuts
These cute, sweet, hearty donuts are actually air fried, which makes them fat-free. These Boston Creme Donuts by Gretchen Price are made with homemade sprinkles and shaped in romantic hearts, these are the perfect treat with someone you love.
8. Boston Cream Doughnut
Source: Boston Cream Doughnut
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.