Amazon Fresh has launched plant-based ready-to-eat meals in the United Kingdom, which are available to all Amazon Prime subscribers.
Source: Amazon Fresh
The range of new ready-to-eat meals includes Thai Red Butternut Squash Curry, Dhal Vegetable Bowl, Tofu Gochujang with Jasmine Rice, and Plant Based Mac & Cheez. Prime subscribers in the UK can order plant-based meals through the grocery delivery service Amazon Fresh. The company says that the ready meals are guaranteed to stay fresh for at least two days.
Amazon Fresh is an online and physical grocery store that delivers fresh food to members in major cities in the United States and some other cities worldwide. The new meals are also fairly affordable, ranging from £3 and £4, with free delivery for orders over £40. While Amazon Fresh is only available in certain areas, the company hopes to expand this.
There has been a demand for more plant-based options and the company responded by opening up its line of affordable and healthy plant-based alternatives.
The global plant-based market has skyrocketed in recent years and is expected to reach $77.8 billion by 2025. It is easy to find a plant-based option wherever you go and now, Amazon Fresh is making it easier for busy vegans to get their groceries quickly delivered. The company plans to continue to expand the products offered through the new line and to bring more healthy affordable animal-free options.
Source: Amazon Fresh
This is a huge win for vegans all over the world, and it’s showing people that plant-based living can be affordable, tasty, and healthy!
- Amazon Fresh Introduces Its Very Own Plant-Based Product Line
- You Can Now Get Vegan Beyond Sausage at Whole Foods AND on Amazon Fresh
- You Can Now Get Ready to Eat Tofurky Sandwiches in the UK!
- PLNT Creates First Ever Ready-To-Eat Vegan Beef Wellington
- Ready-to-Eat Mexican Foods Recalled Due to Plastic Contamination
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.