In this episode, I speak with Jenné Claiborne, author of The Sweet Potato Soul Cookbook.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get 15% off all Four Sigmatic products, including their popular Mushroom Coffee Elixirs, Mushroom Hot Cacaos, and Mushroom Matcha! Shop at: foursigmatic.com/eatfortheplanet.
About Jenné Claiborne
Why You Should Listen
In this episode, Jenné and I discuss how she went from being a waitress in a vegan restaurant to a successful cookbook author, YouTuber, and social media influencer featured on the TODAY show.
Listen in to hear more about:
- Jenne’s strategy to build a following on social media
- How she works with brands
- Tips and advice she has for people looking to become a food blogger or influencer
- Why she decided to focus on soul food for her latest cookbook and
- How she hopes to make an even bigger impact on the world in the years to come.
While her blog fame has undoubtedly helped boost Jenne’s own celebrity, she remains incredibly grounded because she is driven by the sole goal of empowering everyone to reclaim their health and help animals and the planet using plant-based food.
People/Companies/Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Sweet Potato Soul blog
- Sweet Potato Soul Instagram
- Jenné’s YouTube Channel
- The Sweet Potato Soul Cookbook by Jenné Claiborne
- Moon Juice
#EatForThePlanet With Nil Zacharias Podcast Links