In this amazing rescue, Katie McKittrick with Hope For Paws responded to the call for help about a semi-feral cat who had a broken leg in a well-managed colony.
Once McKittrick safely secured Thomas with a drop-trap, she got him to CARES, and together with Dr. Antonio Pedraza and the medical team, they fixed up his leg. For 8 weeks while he was healing, they tried to tame him, but it became obvious that he was not interested. They decided to return him to his feral family and friends as he wished.
If you would like to donate to Hope For Paws, to help them save more kittens, you can do so here. Your donations will go directly to helping them save animals in need, and you will be supporting rescue operations and medical care.
- Heartbreaking Rescue Story of Petal the Cat Who Was Bleeding for 2 Years and Waiting to Die
- After Spending 10 Days Apart Cat Can’t Stop Hugging His Dog Friend (VIDEO)
- This Cat Takes Care of His Sick Best Friend, Who’s a Dog! (VIDEO)
- Watch This Cat and Dog Playing Happily Together!
- Tycho and Refurb: A Lesson in Friendship for All Cats and Dogs (PHOTOS)
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Also, don’t forget to download the Food Monster App on the App Store. With over 15,000 delicious recipes, it is the largest meatless, vegan, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy!
Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!