Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Skrapie the Goldendoodle lives with his human, ESPN host Skubie Mageza, in an apartment building in Connecticut. Skrapie has lived there since he was a puppy. During that time he developed a very special friendship. The Goldendoodle is best friends with the building’s cleaning lady.
This is one of the most wholesome relationships thag my dog has. They’ve literally grown a strong bond since he was a puppy over positive vibes 😂. #dogtiktok #goldendoodle #puppytiktok #dog #doglover #wholesome #fyp #goldenretriever
In a video posted to the account @skubiemageza, Skrapie can be seen excitedly greeting his friend. The Goldendoodle can be seen as a puppy excitedly receiving pets. Various clips show him as he progresses to adulthood. Viewers loved the adorable friendship. Currently, the video has over 218,000 likes.
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to adopt instead of shop. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- 3-Legged Goldendoodle Jumps into Freezing River to Save Baby Otter
- Adorable Narcoleptic Dog Goes Viral
- Dog’s Adorable Cuddle Routine with Her Human Will Make Your Day
- Devastating Video Shows Dog’s Reaction to Finding Out “Fence Friend” Died
- Cat Is Definitely the Boss in Her Friendship with Dog
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!