A hearty, healthy, and vegan meal that's rich in nutrients and can be made in 10 minutes!
Rich Soba Soup [Vegan]
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 ounces soba (buckwheat noodles)
- 1 cup firm tofu
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 1 small broccoli floret
- 1/2 leek
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 1 nori sheet
- Cut tofu in pieces of approximately 1×1 cm.
- Bring water to a boil in a soup-pan. Add salt, soba and tofu, bring to a boil again. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Chop the carrot, zucchini, leek and brokkoli and add them to the pan. Again, bring the soup to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for another 3 minutes.
- Add the miso paste and stir the soup thoroughly so that the paste totally dissolves. Put the fire off.
- Cut the nori sheet into small pieces with scissors, and sprinkle over the soup.
- Let cool for a couple of minutes and serve.
Switch the fire off immediately after the miso paste is dissolved, in this way miso will not lose its nutritional value.