What’s kind of cool about eating more raw foods, natural foods, (yes even superfoods) is once you learn a few ‘new’ things, food preparation and cleanup is a lot less – I do not miss washing dishes that have baked on stuff — those days for me are done!! Having the base of raw cashews can set the stage for any creamy style sauce — the rest is only limited by your imagination!! For this recipe I used coconut water, cilantro and fresh limes — but you could really use anything
Noodles With Coconut Lime Dressing [Vegan, Raw]
For the Noodles:
- Zucchini, about one per person
- Raw black sesame seeds (optional)
- Chopped green onions (optional)
- Chopped cilantro (optional)
For the Coconut Lime Dressing:
- 1 cup raw cashews
- juice of 4 limes with the zest of one lime
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut water (fresh or canned)
- Put all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth, depending on how thick you like the sauce will determine if you add a little more coconut water (or even plain water).
- Spiralize the zucchini.
- Once you have the noodles, put into a bigger bowl and add in the sauce and mix well. When being served, add in raw black sesame seeds, chopped green onions, and chopped cilantro,