When the Humane Society of the United States helped shut down a Tennessee puppy mill, they found around 100 dogs in cramped and unsanitary wire crates. One of the dogs that they found, Brownie, had long feces and urine-matted fur and was in terrible condition. They believe that he had been born at the puppy mill and had never even been outside.
After getting cleaned up and cared for, Brownie was adopted by Maudelle, who was a recovering addict and alcoholic that was a few years sober. When HSUS showed Maudelle the footage of the puppy mill from which Brownie was rescued, she was shocked at the terrible and unrecognizable condition that her sweet pup was in. Fortunately, Brownie is now living his best life with Maudelle and finally gets to experience love.
Brownie and Maudelle’s proves how healing having a dog can be and why it’s so important to adopt, not shop. They give each other the support that each of them needs during their recoveries. We’re so glad that these two have each other. Their bravery and resilience make Brownie and Maudelle such a perfect match.
- Tiny Pups Bring Happiness Back to Man Who Lost His Beloved Dog
- 10 Miraculous Times Animals Stepped in to Save Human Lives
- This Man Was Told His Sick Rescued Puppy Wouldn’t Live Long – So He Decided to Take a Video of Her Every Day (VIDEO)
- Rescued Special Needs Puppy and Flightless Pigeon are Best Buds!
- Kitten and Puppy Who Kept Each Other Warm in the Rain Have Been Rescued Together! (VIDEO)
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!