Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
An adorable video of a golden retriever having extreme ‘zoomies’ in a play ball pit is going viral on TikTok with over 16.3 million views.
The video of the golden named Chloe was posted by @a.golden.named.chloe and shows the pup running around in speedy circles around a ball pit in her home. TikTok users quickly fell in love with Chloe and her antics, with users describing her as ‘one happy doggie’.
“I love the fact that she has an entire play room to herself,” one user commented.
“In a world full of sadness, this is joyous to watch,” another added.
Dog zoomies are a sudden burst of energy and spontaneous activity that some dogs display. During a zoomie episode, a dog may start running, jumping, spinning, and engaging in other playful behaviors in a seemingly random and uncontrolled manner. Zoomies are often triggered by excitement, happiness, or pent-up energy, and they can occur at any time, but are more common in younger dogs or those with high energy levels. Not only are they completely normal, but they’re also so fun to watch!
To see more of Chloe and her antics, check out @a.golden.named.chloe on TikTok.
- Senior Dog Gets Zoomies For the First Time Since Friend Died
- 8 Most Adorable Pet Habits That Make Us Smile
- 8 Enriching and Fun Games to Play with Your Dog
- How to Deal With a ‘Crazy’ Cat
- What Happens When a Rescued Sheep Gets Into an Office? A Wild Party, That’s What! (VIDEO)
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!