One of my favorite things in life is treating myself to a much-needed, relaxing bath with a slew of vegan pampering products, a good book, scented candles and some pretty ambient music. OoOo, I can already feel tension and stress melting away just thinkin’ about it.
Since there are a kazillion bunzillion amazing vegan bath products to choose from, it was pretty hard to narrow down my list of faves, but here goes:
- LUSH’s Sex Bomb, $6.45 – Nothing says sexy time like a good ol’ LUSH Sex Bomb! It’s an aphrodisiac fizzy ball scented with jasmine, clary sage and ylang ylang essential oils to help get you in the mood (ooh la la). Icing on the cake: Enjoy the hidden rose petals, an intense floral scent and hot pink bath water as you sink into a state of sensual bliss.
- Dr. Bronner’s Peppermint Castile Soap, $6.39 – When it comes to scrubbin’ my grimy bits for squeaky cleanliness, I always go to Dr. Bronner’s Peppermint liquid soap. I am addicted to its minty tingliness and refreshing scent, and I just feel mega clean when I use it.
- Strawberry Hedgehog’s Ginger-Peach Soap, $8 – I was so excited when I found out that Strawberry Hedgehog combined two of my all-time fave loves (ginger and peach) into one delicious soap. It smells springy and fresh, and it just straight up makes me feel happy. I also love the fact that all of these soaps are handmade in small batches for guaranteed freshness.
- EO’s Time Out Coconut and Vanilla Bubble Bath, $9.59 – Even though I’m not 12 anymore, I can’t not take a bath without bubbles… I have to have them or bath time doesn’t feel complete. EO’s bubble bath formula is gentle and soothing, it smells ridiculously yummy, and it leaves me feeling completely relaxed and at peace.
- Hugo Naturals’ Vanilla & Sweet Orange Shower Gel, $8 – This gentle cleanser, which is suitable for even sensitive skin, is packed with Vitamin E, aloe vera, and a bunch of other antioxidants and nutrients designed to keep skin moisturized and healthy looking.
- Hothouse Botanicals’ Bergamot/Ylang Ylang Bath Salts, $18 – If you’ve got tired and achy muscles, you need to start rocking bath salts (which are rich in magnesium, potassium, sodium and calcium)! Hothouse Botanicals uses Dead Sea, Bali Reef Salts, and pure essential oils to make the most bomb-ass bath salts… f’reals! The Bergamot/Ylang Ylang one is tops for me. It smells divine and it takes me away to a serene, magical place.
- LUSH’s Creamy Candy Bubble Bar, $7.25 – Um, anything with candy in its name is a winner for me! This vanilla-y, sweet bath treat brings bubbles galore that smell like custard creams and sugary delights. It also contains moisture-rich cocoa butter chunks that leave your skin super duper soft and pretty smelling skin (seriously, this yummy scent lingers for hours – YUM).
What are some of your favorite vegan bath products? Do share, and be sure to check back next month for more faves from Vegan Beauty Review!