One Green Planet is a fast-growing media startup focused on compassionate and eco-conscious living.
This is an entry level position for a talent Video Production Assistant.
- Primary responsibilities will include creating unique short-form video content that highlights One Green Planet’s high-energy and informative editorial style and tone.
- The Video Production Assistant will be expected to shoot, edit and process all raw audio and video footage for online usage.
- The ability to brainstorm and collaborate with the amazing editorial team to produce short videos across One Green Planet’s channels (Earth, Animal, Vegan Food, Health and Recipes).
- Research, production and editing experience.
- A quick learner with strong knowledge of lighting, audio, story-board writing, video editing and interviewing.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and communicate well.
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit.
- Passion for animal rights, environmental issues, and or vegan food.
- Ability to generate ideas quickly and to think visually: Adobe Premiere and/or Final Cut knowledge preferred. After Effects skills and animation skills are a plus.
- A passionate Green Monster, with a sense of humor!
- College degree in Filmmaking, TV, or related field preferred, but not required.
- Strong preference for candidates from New York City/the Tri-State Area
Endless stress-busting sessions with Goji, our Chief Happiness Officer. Other benefits include health care, fun times and free vegan food for lunch every day!
- Send an email to team AT onegreenplanet.org with a cover letter, link to reel, your social media accounts, and your resume.