Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
The possibilities for zucchini pasta are endless; much like salad and smoothie recipes. This time, I used pumpkin seeds and garlic for the base of the sauce. Of course - the noodles are just zucchini! I topped it off with raisins, chives, and spiced almonds.
Raw Zucchini Pasta With Pumpkin Seeds and Garlic [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Raw Zucchini Pasta With Pumpkin Seeds and Garlic [Vegan]
- 2 small zucchinis
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1-2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup basil leaves/other fresh herbs
- 2 tablespoons raisins/dates
- as much nut milk or water as needed
How to Prepare Raw Zucchini Pasta With Pumpkin Seeds and Garlic [Vegan]
- To make the noodles, slice the zukes on a mandolin or spiral slicer. Set aside in a big bowl.
- To make the sauce, blend all ingredients until smooth (adding water or nut milk til then). Massage the sauce into the noodles until evenly coated. Let them rest for a minute to soften and marinate.
- Sprinkle on whatever you like! Nom.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving (with 1/2 cup of non-dairy milk): Calories: 332 | Carbs: 31 g | Fat: 18 g | Protein: 22 g | Sodium: 24 mg | Sugar: 13 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.