The possibilities for zucchini pasta are endless; much like salad and smoothie recipes. This time, I used pumpkin seeds and garlic for the base of the sauce. Of course - the noodles are just zucchini! I topped it off with raisins, chives, and spiced almonds.
Raw Zucchini Pasta With Pumpkin Seeds and Garlic [Vegan]
- 2 small zucchinis
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1-2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup basil leaves/other fresh herbs
- 2 tablespoons raisins/dates
- as much nut milk or water as needed
- To make the noodles, slice the zukes on a mandolin or spiral slicer. Set aside in a big bowl.
- To make the sauce, blend all ingredients until smooth (adding water or nut milk til then). Massage the sauce into the noodles until evenly coated. Let them rest for a minute to soften and marinate.
- Sprinkle on whatever you like! Nom.