This tart is creative, tasty, and looks stunning as well. The zucchini and beat pesto provides a vibrant base for the rest of the sliced zucchini to rest on and then it's all baked until the crust turns golden brown.
Zucchini and Beet Pesto Tart [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Zucchini and Beet Pesto Tart [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Crust:
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free oats or rice flakes
- 3 tablespoons buckwheat flour
- 3 tablespoons rice flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Water, as needed
For the Pesto:
- 1 zucchini
- 1 beet
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 ounce soaked cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoons rice cream
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 teaspoon nutritional
- A drizzle olive oil
- Basil leaves, to taste
How To Make Zucchini and Beet Pesto Tart [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Prepare the dough by mixing all the ingredients together.
- Add a little water to obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Knead this and let it rest. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Peel the beet and cut into pieces. Wash the zucchini and cut it into thirds.
- Put a third of the zucchini, beetroot, and the rest of the pesto ingredients in the blender.Mix until a creamy sauce is obtained. Spread this over the dough thinly.
- Prick the bottom of the crust and bake it for 5 minutes. Slice the rest of the zucchini.
- Spread some more pesto over the dough and spread out the zucchini slices. Add a drizzle of oil and some salt. Bake this for 25 minutes.
- Rice Flour
- Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile